THE CHASE – A Living Hope Marriage Event
Friday, February 7th, 6-8:30pm
at Living Hope
Coming Friday, February, 7th, Marriage Matters presents its 2020 couples evening out – The Chase – here at Living Hope. Come laugh, have fun with friends, and enjoy dinner, games, and prizes. We are privileged to welcome Pastor Derek, who will challenge and encourage us to get past The Chase, that cycle of crazy where we can so easily get stuck. The doors open at 5:30pm with childcare and supper for the whole family included for just $24. Register TODAY (deadline is Tuesday, February 4th)!
Led by Pete and Carol Schmidlkofer and the Marriage Matters Team, this ministry exists to support and strengthen the marriages in our church and community.
- Marriage matters to God.
- He created it to support the family and the community.
- Marriage matters to our children.
- A mom and dad who love each other is the best gift any child could ever have.
- Marriage matters to your spouse.
- Even when he or she doesn’t show it.
- Marriage matters to Living Hope.
- Marriage Matters serves to stimulate surviving marriages to become vibrant and to encourage growing marriages to keep on growing, all to the glory of God.
to God. to our Children. to your Spouse. to Living Hope