What Happy Couples Know
Marriage Event – Friday, October 25
Friday, October 25 @6pm
at Living Hope
Coming Friday, October 25th, Marriage Matters presents its first couples evening out – What Happy Couples Know – here at Living Hope. Come laugh, have fun with friends, and enjoy dinner, games, and live music. The doors open at 5:45pm with childcare and supper for the whole family included for just $24. Happy couples understand that relationships are a race to the back of the line. Have you put your spouse first today?
Marriage is hard. We know it. Even a Christian Marriage has its struggles, but no earthly relationship can have as big of an impact as a strong marriage centered on Christ. We want to help you fight for your marriage! At this years annual Marriage Conference, we launched our new ministry, Marriage Matters.
Led by Pete and Carol Schmidlkofer, this ministry exists to support and strengthen the marriages in our church and community.
- Marriage Matters to God.
- He created it to support the family and the community.
- Marriage Matters to our Children.
- A mom and dad who love each other is the best gift any child could ever have.
- Marriage Matters to your spouse.
- Even when he or she doesn’t show it.
- Marriage Matters to Living Hope.
- And so, we developed a ministry that strives to stimulate surviving marriages to become vibrant and to encourage growing marriages to keep on growing, all to the glory of God.
to God. to our Children. to your Spouse. to Living Hope