We can’t wait to see (half)
your smiling face Sunday!
Living Hope family, in order to do our part and out of an abundance of love for our neighbors, we’re asking everyone to wear a mask to worship on Sunday. We will have some masks available at the door, if you forget yours.
You can worship with us online at 9:30 or 11am on Sundays at live.livinghopeclarksville.org or in person at 8, 9:30, or 11am.
Following Governor Bill Lee’s announcement that the current state of emergency is being extended, we’ve decided to postpone Phase 2 of our Return to Worship planned for July. Instead we will continue in Phase 1, which means the following:
- 1/3 Capacity in Worship
- Sunday Worship Only at 8, 9:30 & 11am (No Saturday Night)
- 8am open to everyone
- Continued Family Worship Only (Postponing Kid’s Ministry)
- Ticket reservations encouraged. Available at livinghopeclarksville.org
As always, you can worship online at livinghopeclarksville.org at 9:30 & 11am.
I hope and pray that all is well in these complicated days. By now you are probably aware of the extension of the State of Emergency for our state by our Governor due to the surge in positive Covid-19 cases. This invisible enemy is still wreaking havoc on lives and families all across Tennessee and our country. Due to the extension of the State of Emergency order we have decided not to move to Phase 2 and instead continue in Phase 1 of our reopening plan with few modifications. Below are the points to remember for our current Phase of reopening:
- No Saturday evening worship
- Worship Sunday mornings at 8, 9:30, and 11am (all services open to anyone)
- Reserving tickets online is still encouraged at livinghopeclarksville.org
- NO Kids Ministry or Student Ministry gatherings
- 1/3 capacity for each service (150 attendees)
- Tylertown at Hilton Garden Inn Sundays at 9:30 and 11am
- Reserving tickets online for Tylertown is still encouraged at tylertownchurch.org
As your Pastor I desperately covet your prayers in these days and ask that you please pray for all our leaders. These are uncertain days with so many unknowns out there. However, one thing we do know is we serve a God who is Creator and Sustainer of all things! His faithfulness lasts forever and His Kingdom will have no end! Church, God’s got this, so let’s just keep seeking Him and encouraging one another.
Your Pastor and Friend,