I am having back surgery this coming Tues. April 27. Please pray for guidance of the doctors, nurses, and staff. I know God is on the throne. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Received: April 22, 2021
7 Prayers for the Church:
WE’RE PRAYING THE CHURCH WOULD:
1. GROW in the grace and knowledge of the Lord.
2 Peter 3:18 says…
grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2. REST in the extravagant love of Christ.
Ephesians 3:17-19 Paul prayed…
that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
3. SERVE God and others abundantly.
1 Corinthians 15:58 reads…
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.
4. GIVE of our money and time generously to the Lord.
Acts 20:35 says…
remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
5. SHARE our faith with boldness.
Acts 4:31 reads…
And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness.
6. Experience REVIVAL
2 Chronicles 7:14 reminds us if…
My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
7. Embrace God’s VISION for the Future.
In Exodus 33:15, 18 Moses cried…
“If Your presence does not go with us, do not lead us up from here… Then Moses said, “I pray You, show me Your glory!”
- 5 Campuses across Clarksville Area
- 2,000 people involved and growing in our ministry weekly
- 100 baptisms every year
- Kids saved. Teenagers won to Christ. Homeless served. Hungry fed. Broken loved. Lives Changed.